Lilypie First Birthday tickers

March 08, 2007

Sunshine, Sunshine...RAIN!

Um, where did the rain come from yesterday. We've had such great weather and then yesterday afternoon it rained. Today? nice weather again and I even think it's suppose to get into the HIGH 70's this weekend :o) which I'm totally looking foward to. I got home early enough to still be able to walk the doggie but since it was raining I didn't. I've got a doctors appt later in Walnut Creek so on my way back to work I'm gonna pick up Patch and bring him to work with me. It'll get him out of the house and I'll have some company since I'm the only one here today. Last night I did get some knitting done though and finished my hat I was working on. For a full knitting update go here :o)

1 comment:

Amy said...

I only saw about 17 drops of rain - did that keep you from walking?? :)