Lilypie First Birthday tickers

March 20, 2007

Busy Girl

I've been a busy girl the last few weeks. We moved our offices down the hall from where we were into a bigger office which we totally needed. Our other office was pretty small and we were getting cramped in there. We have finished moving everything over but I still have quite a few boxes to unpack and get stuff to get filed away. That's the not so fun part about moving.


My hands are doing okay, I have physical therapy again on Thursday. I have been doing my exercises and trying to make sure I type correctly, that's been the hardest. I have been having a little pain though but I think it's because of all the moving and having to carry things.

I fell off the Weight Watchers wagon for a bit but I'm back on and back on track. I went grocery shopping and stocked up with my meals so I should be good for this week. I am also going to try very hard to not drink sodas during the week. YIKES! I took a class dance aerobics class last Saturday and loved it and it kicked my butt cause all my little muscles were sore. I've gotta come up with some type of class to take on a regualr basis though.


Sunday I went out and cheered our team on at the Emerald Nuts 12k. It was a great day for running although a bit chilly for spectating since it was right along the water in SF. Jeanette and I had fun though and we got lots of pics of the team.

This week should be fairly mellow. Wednesday I am meeting with a few of the girls from our Stitch-n-Bitch to start a special project for a special person (one of our team honorees) who's not doing so well. I will not write specifics cause I know that person reads my blog so it'd ruin the suprise :o)

1 comment:

Phil said...

hope your hand gets better soon. if I can stop drinking soda...I know YOU CAN DO IT!