Lilypie First Birthday tickers

March 28, 2007

Hawaii

1 month from today on April 28th at this time I will be sitting on the beach in Maui...wooohooo. I can't wait. The last real vacation I took was 2 years ago when I sent to Zihuatanejo. It was an awesome trip although a bit expensive, okay a lot expensive, for Mexico. I still had an awesome time though. I went with a really good friend and her parents. My goal of taking a vacation once a year didn't quite work out last year but with the whole traveling for running, money gets tight. Those darn marathon trips aren't cheap and last year Rocky and I had a few other small trips we went on. This year though there will be only once race to travel to and we aren't traveling for Rocky's family reunion because it's going to be here so a real vacation is a MUST. We are both in need of one. I love my job but could use a week of relaxing and not answering the phone, emails or my boss yelling from down the hall...haa, haa. We are going to spend a week in Maui. Thank you, thank you, thank you to Olivia's parents for letting us use their condo :o) so all we had to do was book our flights and our activities which will include snorkeling and going to a traditional luau. We can't wait. It'll also be our first real vacation together....hope I don't drown Rocky :o) just kidding. I'm really excited and will be counting down the days.

No comments: