Lilypie First Birthday tickers

September 09, 2008

Packed

It helps to be a bit OCD sometimes and other times it's just plain annoying. I am anxious now about race day and about being able to get everything done. I won't be home tonight or tomorrow since we still have 2 more workouts and we won't be home on Thursday evening because we have to drop off the doggies in Daly City so they can be babysat over the weekend. Which means in order for me not to lose my mind I need to start packing NOW!!!

Last night after we had dinner I decided that I would pack all my gear for this weekend. I have an extra pair of goggles and swimsuit for tonight's workout and I have plenty of extra running clothes to wear at track on Wednesday. I just need to stick my running shoes into my back pack after the run on Wednesday Anyway, my triathlon back pack is packed and ready to go :o) It relieves some of my stress which is a good thing right now.

Patch has seen us pack for traveling plenty of times and so he knows what it means when there are bags and stuff all over the place. Last night I had my back pack out and I had laid everything out all over our extra bedroom and I was trying to take a picture of my tri-suit that I'll be wearing for the race and Mr. Patch decided to make himself at home on it. He knows that I'm packing to leave and he wasn't to happy about it. He is so darn smart.



The only things I have to pack now are toiletries and any clothes that I'll be wearing to hang out in Pacific Grove.

Now if I can just get these butterflies out of my belly I'd be very happy.

Here is a little video of the Women's Elite Group at 2007 Pacific Grove

No comments: