Lilypie First Birthday tickers

September 10, 2008

Last Swim

Warm Up:
10 Minute swim
100 LVL 3

Main Set:

400 LVL3-4 (20”RI)
300 (Race Pace) (20”RI)
4 x 25 LVL8 (15”RI)
100 LVL3-4 (20”RI)
4 x 25 LVL8 (15”RI)

Cool Down:
100 Non-Freestyle

Had our last swim workout last night and it was pretty easy compared to the last few swims. Amy and I were done in about an hour and then we had some yummy soup afterwards. I am happy to not have to go back to a pool again til next year. My hair is icky, my skin is dry. It'll be nice to not have to smell like chlorine anymore :o)

Tonight is our last track workout and hopefully that will be fairly easy as well. I'm sure Coach Paul will give us last minute tips and then I'll be heading home to finish packing. Tomorrow night I'd like to drop the doggies off in Daly City and then go home and relax and get to bed early. I'm sure I won't sleep much Friday night so I've gotta get as much rest as I can the next few nights.

No comments: