Lilypie First Birthday tickers

September 06, 2007

Red Sun???

Everyone morning as I'm driving to work I'm blinded by the sun coming up but this morning although the sun was up it was not blinding. The skies have been very hazy and what's funny is that is not even from the few fires we've had near by, it's from a fire that's about 200 miles away from us.

Yesterday was a BAD day for being outside, breathing conditions weren't good. I had a hard time just walking to get my lunch, it was icky so for this reason we canceled our run :o( I know Amy wanted to get a run in before her marathon this weekend and Olivia and I just wanted to run since we've been slacking during the week, it didn't work out though.




I managed to get a video workout in though. I was pretty proud of myself especially since I didn't really think about it and had dinner before the video and I'd had a bad headache all day. I pushed myself though and got it done. Afterwards, I took a shower and the plopped on the couch to catch up on all my shows TiVo'd from the last few days.

Crazy Amy :o) is off to do another marathon this weekend.....GOOD LUCK AMY!!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Blog triplets! Even when we DON'T run together our blogging is the same. :)

Thank you!