Lilypie First Birthday tickers

September 14, 2007

Foto Friday #1

I had been reading someones blog and they started a Foto Friday thing, it's a nice way to finish off the week and start the weekend. A nice photo. So I will start doing the same thing except today I will leave you with a video :o)

On Wednesday my hubby had me call him when I pulled into the parking lot, he was going to help me bring my stuff upstairs. So I called him, he came down and helped me upstairs. The doggies always go crazy when they hear my car alarm, they know I'm home. We walked in the door and Patch and Daisy greeted me as they usually do but Rocky was a bit puzzled. I asked him what was wrong, he walked over to the kitchen and looked inside then looked out at Daisy.

Rocky: How'd she do that?

Me: Do what?

Rocky: I had her in the kitchen eating her dinner while I ate mine.

Me: Uhhh, I dunno, she's not in the kitchen now. Let's put her back and see what she does :o)

Me: Don't you know not to leave the monkey close to the gate?

Rocky: I didn't know, now I do....LOL!

The other day Daisy was trying to look for me and I found her on top of the monkey's head. She's a handful.

HAPPY FRIDAY!!

No comments: