Lilypie First Birthday tickers

September 10, 2007

:o(

Don't have much to say, here is a recap in pictures of what happened on my run on Saturday around mile 1.2


Very badly sprained ankle, thanking god that I didn't break or tear anything but it still sucks. I'm on the crutches for at least 5 days then I can try riding a stationary bike, in 2 weeks I can try running and see how it feels. 2 weeks puts me at the day I'm suppose to be running my first 20 miler. I am sure that won't be happening. At this point I think I've come to the realization that New York won't be a race race for me and I'll finish when I finish. I'm hoping in under 6 hours since I'm sure I'll be walking a lot of the race. I sure hope I'm wrong but things just aren't looking good right now :o(


THANK YOU to everyone who called and emailed us all weekend to check and see how I was doing. I really appreciate it.

Also, THANK YOU to everyone who helped get be off the trail on Saturday, get me cleaned up and get me and my hubby going to the hospital. Tim & Phil, hope your backs weren't to sore from carrying me :o(

and a BIG THANK YOU to my hubby who's taken care of me all weekend long. I'm a big fat baby when it comes to pain and being sickie but he's so good and so patient and just takes care of me without even thinking twice. I'm sure he was happy to be back at work today, haa, haa.

No comments: