Lilypie First Birthday tickers

August 16, 2006

Run, Swim, Eat

WOOHOO, I had an awesome workout last night. I have to admit though I am a little tired this morning. I headed out to the buddy run at Heather Farms last night for a 30 minute run. Cynthia met us there again and this time both Olivia and I were there so we all ran together. We did 3 miles in about 34 minutes....not bad :o) it was a little cooler last night but it was good running weather. Afterwards Ray, Cynthia's boyfriend, met us at the pool and we did about 45 minutes in the pool. We are using the schedule I used when I did Wildflower we followed the swim workout for week #2, I had Ray do week #1 last week. So our workout consisted of:

Warmup
200 swim
100 kick
100 pull

Main Set
25 Kick, 25 Drill, 25 Swim (we did this 4 times and did 4 different drills)

Cool Down
50 swim (it was suppose to be 100-200 but I took it easy on them especially since Ray had swam earlier in the day and it was Cynthia's first day in the pool in a long time)

So we did 750 yards :o) YAY! I am so proud of them and I felt awesome. It was nice to get back in the pool considering I have not swam since May.

So it was a good night of working out and then I went home and had a very healthy meal of fish and broccoli. The only bad part about that is that I had dinner at 9pm and although it was healthy I pretty much ate and rolled into bed not long after :o( not good for the belly. Oh well.

Tonight we have Run University. We are having all our clinics on one night instead of having them every Saturday morning. Should be fun.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Wow, good for you! What a great workout.