Lilypie First Birthday tickers

August 18, 2006

Coached the Track Workout

Last night I got to Coach the Dublin Track Workout. It wasn't too hard but it's always fun. Coach called me around 4:30 and asked if I could cover the workout for him which was fine with me since I was going to go to the Concord one anyway. I asked Olivia to join me :o) So we headed out to the Dublin Track which is actually a park with a path that's about .2 miles long of a mile long. 5 laps around the path is 1 mile. We had both the summer team and the fall team out. The summer team was to do 2 miles total alternating each lap between an easy lap and a fast lap. The fall team was to do 17, 19 or 21 minutes depending on their level. I warmed up with the team and did the stretches and then while they worked out I sat on the side and called out the times for them. They all did a great job.

2 comments:

Phil said...

wowsa..the time you were at dublin and I wasn't there! =(

Claudia said...

nope cause you were out being a party panda :o(