Lilypie First Birthday tickers

August 04, 2006

Luna Bar Women's Triathlon

I am signing up for this triathlon :o) yipee, I can't wait. I wanted to do the Tri 4 Fun in Pleasanton in a few weeks but because of schedule conflicts with the run team I won't be able to so I'll do this one instead. I am going to be helping out my friendCynthia and her boyfriend, Ray start training and getting into the triathlon world. They both are thinking about doing Wildlfower next year. The great thing about this is that it'll force me to get out there and train also because they will be expecting me :o) I really need this because as you guys can see I can't train on my own.

So the Luna Bar Triathlon is on August 27th in Rancho Seco (Sacramento Area). It is a 1/2 mile swim, 16 mile bike ride and 3 mile swim...piece of cake :o) haa, haa.

This weekend is a busy one. Saturday we have the first coached run of the season at Heather Farms in Walnut Creek. I'll be running 6 miles. Saturday afternoon we are going to watch our friend Jeanette's band, East Bay Mudd, play in Danville. On Sunday we are heading out to San Francisco to Stern Grove for another free concert.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: