Lilypie First Birthday tickers

August 14, 2006

Happy Birthday Lindsay!

This is a funny story so I had to share, doesn't really have to do with running but Lindsay is on of my friends I met through TNT. For her 23rd birthday she set up a day in Napa for a little wine tasting a nice picnic at the Diamon Oak Winery. Her mom and dad drove their SUV and then rented another van. It was such a nice thing for them to do that way we could all enjoy our day of wine tasting. We were suppose to meet at the Orinda BART station at 9:45am, board the vans/suv and head up to Napa. I was the first one there when Lindsay and her mom into the parking lot. We both got out of our carsd to greet each other AND......


.....we had matching outfits on. We did not plan this at all but YES we did have the same exact skirt on with black V neck tops. Too funny! We had to make sure to stand on opposite ends of any group photos. We had a great time though in Napa. The weather was perfect for a day of wine tasting. We stopped at Markham Winery for a tour and private tasting. Diamond Oak for a picnic with some yummy sandwich's and yummy cake and then a few people did wine tasting at BV. Olivia, Karen and I decided on a nice ice cold soda at that point. I had great time once again on a full day of fun with my TNT friends.

No comments: