Lilypie First Birthday tickers

December 11, 2007

WINDY!

It's feels like we are in the windy city of Chicago around here. It's SUPER windy and the high for today is going to be 50 degrees. YIKES it's getting cold. It's so cold that my doggies, well Patch, doesn't even want to get out of bed in the morning.



See him behind Daisy? Oh and No, I did not teach my dog to do this, he somehow I guess watched the humans and figured out how to sleep like us and that it's nice and comfy and cozy if he crawls under the covers, puts his head on the pillow and cocoons himself. This is how he sleeps when he is in the bed with us. Funny Dog!

Last night was a mellow night for us. I had to do some grocery shopping so I did that on my way home from work, got some gas and the headed home for a nice dinner with my hubby. After dinner I got started on wrapping some of the presents we've bought. I have to go to Target, AGAIN, because I realized I don't have bows and ribbons but that's okay cause those have to go on at the very last minute. Patchie Poo likes to play with the ribbons so by the time Christmas rolls around my presents are ribbonless. Funny Dog!

No comments: