Lilypie First Birthday tickers

December 13, 2007

Siesta

Oh how I wish we had nap time at work. I am falling asleep :O( My boss was too so he decided that instead of staring at his screen any longer he'd go wrap presents for his clients. I unfortunately am still staring into some spreadsheets :o(

Yesterday was a very long day but it was a fun day. I even got to do some Christmas shopping during the day :o) My boss's wife own's a gift shop and she has a lot of nice gifty stuff but she closes at 5pm and I can't make it down there after work because I get off at 5 so yesterday after lunch he let me go shopping :O) I picked up a few things to finish off the peeps on my list. Now I really am officially done...YAY! Now I just need to finish wrapping.

My first stop after work was to the Blackhawk Country Club. The homeowners association here in Blackhawk where we work invited us to their holiday party. We had a drink and had some appetizers and laughed our heads off with the lovely ladies from the HOA. We didn't stay long though because I had to go to Stitch-n-Bitch at Amy's. I haven't opened our gift yet but I understand it's a small fire extinguisher....uhhhh, THANKS!

I headed over to Amy Poo's house and got there about 7ish to join the ladies for some pizza, wine and chatting. I did no knitting, I was too pooped. It was a nice evening and once again THANK YOU AMY for having us over. I think this will be our last one til January. I really need to pick up my knitting again. I have lots of projects & yarn that I need to and would like to do.

I made a quick stop by Target, AGAIN and then made it home. Hubby had been out Christmas shopping so I picked up a few special size boxes for wrapping the things he got. By the time we got settled it was midnight, way too late for me.

I really really would like a nap.

1 comment:

Amy said...

"Amy Poo" ????
Bwahahahahah!