Lilypie First Birthday tickers

December 18, 2007

Punk Rock Pooch

Can you tell that they aren't enjoying this? hee, hee :o)



Last night was a mellow night at home. I made some pasta for dinner and aftewards we just relaxed. It's been crazy at work for both of us and we have a few busy evenings this week so it was nice to just hang out.

It's POURING today so it's a pretty icky day and I'm sure happy I'm not out on the road. People try to be super cautious when it's raining and instead end of driving like morons and almost cause or cause accidents. I hate driving in the raining. This morning on 580 it was raining pretty hard but visibility was still good but some guy driving next to me, in the fast lane, was driving at like 40 mph glued to his steering wheel like he couldn't see and was weaving in and out of the lane :o( I was next to him and had to floor it to drive past him before he ended up hitting me. First of all what the heck are you doing in the fast lane? and second of all if you are that scared to drive maybe you should ride BART. Urrrggghhhhh!

No comments: