Lilypie First Birthday tickers

December 06, 2007

Tis the Season to be RAINY

Yesterday I had one of many holiday parties to attend. We held a open house/holiday party in our office. We invited our contractors, consultants and clients. We catered with Draeger's and it was super yummy. We had a good turnout and everyone had a great time. Tomorrow I get to attend the holiday lunch for my Oakland office.

Tonight Rocky and I are going to head out in the rain :o( to buy our Christmas tree. We had hoped to bring the doggies but since it'll probably be very wet and muddy they will be staying at home. I doubt we'll get it all decorated but at least we'll get it bought and into our house. I realized last night that I need to go buy some lights, I have decorations but no lights. If there's time then I think I'll sit down and start making my shopping list. I REALLY need to start christmas shopping...eeeekkkk!

No comments: