Lilypie First Birthday tickers

February 02, 2007

Could it be......

........a COLD????? This morning I woke up coughing, so far that's my only symptom other than feeling a little slow and sleepy. My chest HURTS when I cough. Great just great. I had the stomah flu last week and now it looks like I'm headed for a chest cold. I am not a happy camper. I want it to be nice an warm so I can stop getting sick. Summer brings allergies but I'll take a few itchy eyes over all of this other yucky stuff. I talked to Rocky last night and he wasn't sounding good either in fact I think he stayed home from work today because he wasn't feeling good.

GO AWAY GERMS AND BUGS AND ICKY STUFF :o( not a good way to start my busy weekend :o(

2 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, our blogs for today sound like a sick ward! I'm still thinking it may be allergies (uh, yeah right). The best cure is to take a hot brandy and go back to bed. Feel better!

Phil said...

you are not the only one cappy. I've had a cold since Wednesday and been poppin lots of Tylenol Cold. hope you feel better.