Lilypie First Birthday tickers

February 14, 2007

V is for Valenine's Day and Vegas :o)

Hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day :o)


myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Last month Rocky and I decided to head to Vegas with the rest of his bandmates and their wives this weekend. When we booked the trip we did it because his mom and dad were going to be there for a convention and we could get a good deal on a room and because it'd be fun for all of us to go. About 2 or 3 weeks ago Rocky saw a commercial on TV which explained why hotel rooms were priced so high (we got ours comped, phew!) and why there weren't many options on flights back and forth to Vegas.

What's the reason? NBA ALL-STAR WEEKEND!!!!
WHOOPS, I guess if I watched basketball I'd be in the loop. I thought it was just a busy weekend because Monday is a holiday for some peeps. We are leaving at 6am on Saturday morning and returning on Sunday night. Luckily we have Monday off and we can recover from what I'm sure will be a busy but fun filled weekend. The one thing that Rocky and I really wanted to do was go see the Pussycat Dolls perform. Their lounge is located inside the nightclub PURE at Caesars Palace. I found out over the weekend that Eva Longoria and Tony Parker are hosting a party there :o) So I am really hoping that we are able to get into the club. I am not sure what their policy is for special events but I do happen to have a VIP Pass for PURE so I'm hoping I can use it to get in. And I am crossing my fingers that we get to see some celebrities and of course I'll be taking pictures and posting them on Monday :o) Happy celebrity hunting to me :o)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wait, you just rejoined WW and you're going to Vegas for the weekend?? Don't worry, I won't tell Julia! :)