Lilypie First Birthday tickers

February 12, 2007

Much Better :o)

I am feeling much better. I still have baby sniffles but I feel so much better than last week. The cough is also gone...YAY! I had a fairly mellow weekend. Saturday morning I was up at 6:30am :O( to take my car in for it's first oil change. Those guys at Honda are super nice and pretty fast. I thought it was gonna cost an arm and a leg cause I was getting my oil changed at the dealership but it was just as much as Jiffy Lube. I would much rather take it to Honda. We had some breakfast while we waited and then went home and took a nap :o) Then it was off to run some errands and have lunch. We didn't stay out too long cause it was pouring rain and we were getting soaked everytime we got out of the car. So we went home and knitted for the rest of the afternoon. I am almost done with another hat and I started my fingerless gloves. I may need Ms. Amy's help though once I get to the thumbs. I am a little confused. I am making my next few projects in TNT colors so I can wear them out to the runs.


Sunday, it was another early day. The coached run was on Sunday instead of Saturday so I was up at 5:30 am. The run was in Walnut Creek and then the team had to attend Run University. On one day the participants attend various clinics about nutrition, shoes/clothes, injury prevention and at the end they get a little diploma. It was a long day but it was a fun morning and we were all decked out in our red and pink for Valentine's day.


2 comments:

Phil said...

glad you're feeling better!

Amy said...

I'd be happy to help you with the thumb (and it's easier than you'd think)! And you can help me with putting a button on my blog in return! :)