Lilypie First Birthday tickers

February 28, 2007

Doggie Trouble

My dog is crazy, I've known that for a while but there are some days when he acts 10 times worse than others. Olivia and I usually give Patch his dinner at the same time we eat dinner so he won't bug us and it usually works out well. He isn't allowed to eat people food but he still barks at us while we are eating which is annoying. I just switched Patch to adult food so now he eats his food in about 2 seconds cause it's new and exciting. Last night by the time i got home Patch had eaten his food and we hadn't so when it was time for us to eat he barked and barked and barked :o( I decided to put him in his doggie condo which is in my room, it's what he sleeps in. About 10 minutes later I hear a scratching at the door.....HE GOT OUT....what? We go investigate and sure enough he had stuck his paws through the very tiny space in between the two zippers and got himself out.

He then proceeded to tear apart a present I had sitting on the floor of my bedroom. I had already put the present in a bag and stuffed the bag with tissue. He decided that he was mad for being put in the room so he tore the bag and tissue apart.

He's lucky he didn't rip the present or he'd be in BIGGER trouble. So out of the room and into his play pen he went where he stayed until I finished dinner and finished winding up all my new yarn :o) That was the highlight of my night, winding up and feeling all my new pretty soft yarn.


This is a picture of our knitting area, not where knit but where we keep all our stuff. See all the bins under the table? Those hold all our pretty yarn that is just waiting to be used up and made into pretty projects :o) Maybe next week I'll show you what's inside. The tote bags on top hold our needles and current projects. Tonight we have knitting night and I think I may work on a few things that aren't complete. Like adding the straps to my booga bag, sewing the buttons on my clutch and the flower on my bell hat.

1 comment:

Rock said...

Was that my present? Ooh, that guy...