Lilypie First Birthday tickers

February 12, 2007

Update #2 for Monday

So I had to update cause I found this funny.

I was on my way out the door for lunch when the phone rang and it was a private caller. I almost didn't answer cause I didn't know who it was but I did.

I was on my way to lunch and I was planning on running some errands and then hitting McDonalds because for some wierd reason I was craving chicken mcnuggets. Yeah, not very healthy at all but then again I haven't eaten very well since Thanksgiving :o( I don't think I can even count on one hand the number of times I've cooked dinner since then either. Anyway, I have been really bad and I can feel it in my clothes and see it my pictures.

Anyway, back to the phone call, it was my Weight Watchers leader, Julia. She was calling to find out if I was going to be in today.....I think that was my sign that I needed to get my butt back there. She has NEVER called to see if I'll be going to a meeting. So much for that happy meal :o(

So as of tomorrow, I have to go grocery shopping today, I will be back on Weight Watchers and I hope that I can stick to it. I have 2 months 2 weeks and 2 days to get myself into a bathing suit for my vacation but I also just need to feel better. My clothes are too tight again and I'm just hating looking at pictures of myself cause I have chipmunk cheeks :o( So here it is.....I would like to lose 15lbs. and NO, I will not disappear if I lose 15lbs., in fact with that weight lose I will still be 15lbs heavier than I was 6 years ago. I was too skinny back then so losing 15lbs will put me at a good weight. Of course tonight's dinner won't be too healthy since it'll be my last bad meal...hee, hee. I'll have to think of something yummy to eat.

No comments: