Lilypie First Birthday tickers

February 09, 2007

Cough!Sniffle!Cough!Sniffle!

That continues to be the story of my life :o( What I thought was a cold did turn out to be a cold/flu thing. I went big time downhill on Sunday afternoon and spent Sunday, Monday and Tuesday in bed with a fever and trying not to lose a lung. Wedensday I made it to work but my boss sent me home around 3 :O( so back to the couch I went. I am feeling much better but I am still pretty congested and can't shake this cough. I also feel sick to my stomach from all the medicines I've consumed in the last week. Whatever is going around is horrible. So many people I know are sick and not just with a cold but with this icky string of the flu that brings with it body aches and fevers. The poor dental assistant at my dentist office called to cancel my appt yesterday, which I wasn't sad about, but she was on her way to the ER with a 104 fever. YIKES! This weekend is going to be a mellow one so I plan on just taking it easy and hopefully the last of this bug will go away. I'm tired :o( I haven't been sleeping cause of the cough and I'm just plain tired of not feeling myself. Sorry for the whiney blog entry but I feel blah :o(

No comments: