Lilypie First Birthday tickers

January 29, 2007

Stomach Flu 2007

It seems like the stomach flu has taken over quite a few people. I had the pleasure of having it this weekend and let me tell you I would much rather have a head cold than have this. I got sick on Thursday and it pretty much knocked me out for 3 days. I will spare you all the details. Yesterday was the first day I felt better although still a bit queasy (not sure on the spelling there) and still only had jello, crackers and popsicles to eat. I lost 7lbs...woohoo...but I'm sure as soon as I stick a piece of gum in my mouth I'll gain all 7lbs back :o( that's no fun. I am on the mend and will hopefully be back to my normal self this week. Although it's time for Weight Watchers so at least that will help me with not stuffing my self as soon as I get my appetite back. Hopefully not all the weight I lost in the last couple of days will come back and I'll have a head start :o) I'll keep my fingers crossed. I'm going on vacation this year...YIPEE... and it requires a bathing suit so that will be my incentive. 2 months and 4 weeks to get in shape :o)

I missed Kick Off on Saturday, which I am bummed about, but we have the first run of the season this Saturday and I'm looking forward to it. I hear we have a big team and I hear our team name for now is Team Flame (somthing having to do with Coach Al carrying the Olympic torch). Should be a fun season and I'm looking foward to it getting underway.

1 comment:

Phil said...

Sorry to hear you were sick. Hope you feel 100% soon! It feels kinda weird to be teamless right now. I know you'll all have a great spring season! See u soon!