Lilypie First Birthday tickers

January 08, 2007

Checking In

Not much to report but I like to check in once in a while especially since my dad reads this and it's his way of knowing I'm still alive and not in a ditch somwhere :o) haa, haa.

Tomorrow is Rocky's bday, woohoo, so we are celebrating by going to Sonoma for the weekend. We'll head up there on Saturday and come back on Sunday. His parents, both his brothers, sister in-laws and a few of our other friends will meet us in Sonoma for brunch on Sunday. We'll also be going to Cline Vineyards to pick our wines from their wine club we joined back in November. So I am sure that there will be some wine tasting involved throughout the day. Now if we could just stop drinking the wine I buy so quickly maybe I could actually get a wine collection going :o) hee, hee. I've gotta use the new wine rack my dad bought me for Christmas :O)

Our 2 year anniversary is also coming up on Monday, Jan. 15th.....HOLY SMOKES!! 2 years already, I can't believe it. Time goes by too fast but we've had a great 2 years and have managed to pack those 2 years with lots and lots of fun activities, trips and races.

I'm looking forward to celebrating our annivesary and Rocky's b-day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROCKY AND HAPPY 2 YEAR ANNIVESARY!!!!
XOXOXOXO

We shall miss Ms. Olivia though because she decided that doing 3 half marathons in a matter of like 6 weeks was not enough so this Saturday she leaves for Arizona and will be running the Rock & Roll Half Marathon. I think this is the first time I miss one of her races :o( boo, hoo. We'll be thinking of her though. Hopefully the weather in Arizona will behave this year, it was a bit warm for running last year.

GOOD LUCK OLIVIA!!!

No comments: