Lilypie First Birthday tickers

January 19, 2007

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW what a week. Work has been insanely busy and just stressful. Our computers were down for a few days so I got NOTHING done, then we had to deal with some major crisis on the contract I work with. I love my job 90% of the time. This week though was that 10% I hate it and let me tell you I am drained. I am so glad it's Friday and I'll be outta here for a few days.

This weekend will be a little busy. Tonight Rocky and I are having dinner with some friends of his in Daly City. We get to meet their new baby and I think we may even bring Patch so he can play with their chihuahuas. Should be an interesting evening. Tomorrow morning we've got Team in Training stuff. Mama Lisa is having her mentor/captain training so I'll be there in the morning. I'm going to be PR Captain for the Spring Season :o) we officially start next Saturday. I can't wait. Tomorrow evening we are going out with some friends and Sunday will be a much needed rest day I think I'll stay in bed with Patch and catch up on my TV shows. Well at least til 1pm when Rocky is done teaching Kali and we go out for our usual Sunday breakfast burrito :o) YUMMY!

Knitting Update
Had Stitch-n-Bitch at Amy's house the other night and that was fun. As usual we had lots of yummy food. I did too much talking though and no knitting :o( I've been lazy about my knitting. I keep finding all these projects I want to start so I better get working on the current ones and finish them up. Got lots of pretty new yarn sitting around waiting to be used.

Diet Update
9 day til I am officially back on my diet :o( waaahhhh! I am going to start again once the season starts.

Well, hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: