Lilypie First Birthday tickers

June 30, 2006

Bad Bad Example

I have been a bad example...why? Because I have NOT, I repeat NOT started traning. Last Sunday when I should have been at the Lake running I was in bed watching re-runs of Runs House. Went and had lunch, took Patch to the doggie store and bougth him a cookie and a toy and then we landed back at home. I plopped on the couch and watched TV til it was time to go to bed. *SIGH* Work has been stressful, I will not write about it here but most of you who I talk to on a daily basis know the situation. I think we've come to an agreement and soon that stress won't be one and things will be back to normal. I am turning 30 on Wednesday and I am having issues with that. I am not quite sure why but I am. We are also having doggies issues and instead of coming home to relax we come home to an insane house. I want to run away :o( You'd think that I would want to get out and train because it's kind of a stress relief but no instead I just want to crawl into my bed and sleep til things are back to normal.

This weeks training scheule is pretty much like last weeks except I'm suppose to run 8 miles next Saturday but since it's the holiday weekend and we have a bunch of stuff planned I have a feeling eating will take over working out. GEESH what is wrong with me...boo, hoo!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

You sound like a tired, over-worked, new mommy!
I am sure your energy will return. And damn that Run's House! I was up til midnight the other night cause I couldn't stop watching! :)

Phil said...

Let's all meet up for a few runs! I'm sure everyone will benefit.