Lilypie First Birthday tickers

June 20, 2006

Training Time

Well, it's time to start training again. No more excuses. My allergies are much better now and I've sat on my couch long enough. The Disneyland Half Marathon is 2 months and 4 weeks away which means we need to start training this weekend. I am going to be following a more advanced schedule and although I plan to go to Disney and have fun maybe just maybe I'll PR and have my best half marathon time. We'll see. I am doing Disney with a bunch of friends so I think until the Fall Season starts we'll try to train together or train on our own. Kick Off for the Fall Season is July 29th, Olivia and I are Team Captains :o) that should be fun or trouble...haa, haa. I am also considering doing the Pacific Grove Triathlon although I am not sure yet. I am goign to cross train and ride my bike and swim but I think I'll decide on that when it gets closer. It's a week before Disney and I'm not sure if I want to do all that 7 days apart. If I don't do Pac Grove the I may do the Treasure Island Tri which isn't til November. I am looking forward to getting back to training, I've been eating way too much :o(

No comments: