Lilypie First Birthday tickers

July 08, 2006

Wahoo I am back in business :o)

I just got back from my first run since Wildflower...YIKES!!! Olivia, Karen, Phil and I headed out to Alameda Ferry for a short run. The summer team was out there and it's our favorite run. It's nice and flat and most of the time the weather is perfect. IT was a bit hot today but we survived. Barely...I got halfway there and realilzed I forgot to eat breakfast...DOH!!! What was I thinking? Anyway, we did 4 miles and I felt great. I started feeling a little icky towards the end because of the no food in my belly and all the gatorade I drank. Karen was only gonna do 3 miles but she did the 4 also...YAY Karen!

I am also in a little contest with a few of my TNT friends. We all need/want to lose some weight so we are having a contest to see who loses the most weight in the next 12 weeks. The prize is a nice massage :o) My goal is to lose 15-20lbs. I lost 16 last year but because I LOVE FOOD, I gained it all back. I know I don't look bad but I can't fit into my clothes comfortably and that bugs me. So we'll see how it goes. Wish me luck.

Here is our schedule for this week

Saturday - 6miles (we did 4, not bad for not running in so long)
Sunday - 3 miles
Monday - Cross Train ( I may try to swim or ride my bike)
Tuesday - 3.5 miles
Wednesday - REST
Thursdasy - Track Workout
Fridasy - REST or Easy Run
Saturday - REST (Sunday is suppose to be a 5k Race but we'll probably just go on an 3.2 mile race pace run)

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Phil said...

great work! hmm...all my runs are race pace...hehe. good luck with the challenge!

Carol said...

Girl, if you lose 10-15lbs, the wind will blow you away.

Natalie said...

I agree with Carol - lose 15-20 pounds and a toothpick will look like your twin!

Claudia said...

I WISH that was the case but it's really not. Like I said I know I don't look heavy but I can't get my clothes on and that feels crappy or I can get it on but I can't breathe :o( Losing some weight will put me at a comfortable place :o)

Anonymous said...

Can I join you in your weight loss contest? I sure could use to loose 15-20 lbs. I gained back what I lost last year and a bit more. Go figure, eating junk food can do that to you. I could definitely use the motivation. I know how you feel about your clothes. I'm frustrated about that right now too.