Lilypie First Birthday tickers

July 20, 2006

Fall Season is here

Yes, I said Fall Season even though it's about a thousand degrees outside. Last night we headed out to San Leandro for our mentor/captain training meeting that Mama Lisa does. I've been to this several times but I was a good girl and went out there anyway. I got to see all our friends that will be returning in the Fall and I also met some new people. I'm looking foward to getting the season started so I can't make any more excuses about not running. Kick Off is next Saturday in San Francisco. I'm looking forward to it.

I am not running tonight since we are going to the Giants Game for Stitch-n-Pitch night :o) yes, the Giants are having a knitting night theme, how appropriate. There are a bunch of us going including a few boys. Should be fun :o)

We haven't figured out our run for this weekend but I'm sure we'll be meeting somewhere on the Iron Horse trail for a 6-8 mile run ( I think, I have to look at my schedule). The summer team is running at Lake Chabot but we just aren't feeling like running up all those hills quite yet.

No comments: