Lilypie First Birthday tickers

July 31, 2006

Exhausted :o(

I am so exhausted this morning :o( I wish I had another 2 days off so I could recover from this weekend.

Friday night after work a few of us TNT'ers headed out to PF Chang's in Emeryville to have dinner with Brandy. Friday marked the 2 year anniversary of Cole's death and spending it with friends is what Brandy wanted to do. It turned out to be a nice dinner.

On Saturday morning I got up at 6am and got ready to head out to SF for the Fall Season Kick Off. This was probably one of the smallest Kick Offs I've been too. We only have about 60 people on our team right now, not sure how big the SF Team is, there is only one tri team and there is no cycle team in the fall. It was a good Kick Off though and I think we have a fun team. I'm looking forward to our first official run of the season this coming Saturday. It means NO MORE excuses for me. After Kick Off Olivia, Phil and I headed to the Daily Grill for a very yummy lunch, crab sanwiches :o) my favorite. Then we headed to the yarn store, Olivia and I did, not Phil :o) and the home. By the time I got home I think it was about 4ish and I wanted to take a nap but a certain furry doggie wouldn't really allow it. I think I napped for about an hour and then it was up again. Rocky was suppose to have a gig in the city but that didn't happen so we ended up at one of the studios they practice at. We got home about 1am. It was a super long day.

Sunday we headed to the A's game with a bunch of our TNT friends. Phil had a luxury box there so he had invited us all to go. We had a great time BUT Rocky and I had to leave early because we had another function to go to. Has reading all this made you tired yet? Can you see why I'm pooped. Rocky bought me tickets for my birthday to see RENT and at first I was a bit worried because we watched the movie a few weeks ago and we hated it. I LOVED it though. I would recommend going to see it.

That was my weekend, as you can see there is nothing in there about going and running 8 miles on Saturday :o( I think all the running around made up for it though and as you can see it was still a TNT filled weekend.

1 comment:

Phil said...

Nope...no yarn store for me...hehe.

hope u had fun time and hopefully none of my crazy shouting or loud hand clapping scared u guys away!