Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 28, 2006

Last Coached Workout for Wildflower

I have been on taper mode this week which will continue into next week. I was a bad girl though and didn't' really get a chance to workout this week. Things have been pretty hectic. Tomorrow is our LAST coached workout for the Wildflower team....boo, hoo I will miss my peeps but the time has come (well in 9 days) for us to complete this journey. Our workout tomorrow will be an easy bike ride and run. We are suppose to bring out all our bike/run gear and practice laying it all out like it will be at our transition area on race day. We will also have a clinic on transition, race day rules and a mental preparation. I won't be done though as I do have a few peeps continuing on and doing the Kona Tri and Escape from Alcatraz. It'll be a great way to keep me training since I do plan on doing a couple more triathlons this year and in August I will be going back to the Run team which means really no break for me but that's okay. I need to keep working out since I can't seem to stop eating :o) and summer is coming up which means lots of YUMMY festival and bbq food. Not to mention a certain someone is turning 30 YIKES!! so I gotta keep healthy and in shape.

ENJOY the sunshine and have a great weekend!!!


No comments: