Lilypie First Birthday tickers

May 02, 2006

I can't concentrate

I have 1 more day at work, I am swamped which means I NEED to work so that I can leave and not have to worry BUT all I can think of is my race. We were told at our clinic last Saturday to play a video in our heads of how race day would go. Well I am doing it, over and over and over. I am very excited but I am also freaking myself out. I know I can do this, I know I will finish. I will have my friends there to support me as well as my team but I can't help being a little scared *sigh*

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I am sure your video is better than the one I keep seeing over and over - R Kelly's Trapped In The Closet :)
I am scared too - but I know you are going to kick ass at Wildflower!

Phil said...

You are gonna rock this thing! You are SUPER CAPPY and you have nothing to worry about!

There are absolutely postively no (ounce of) wimp in your body!

Claudia said...

Yes, we are going to kick some booty and there are NO WIMPS!!!

We will do this and have a blast :o)

Rock said...

The countdown is on... I'm nervous, and I'm just going for support! Tame that Wildflower...