Lilypie First Birthday tickers

May 18, 2006

Allergies, Allergies and more Allergies

OMG, I feel horrible. I don't think I have ever had allergies so bad. I think I broke the record last night of how many times someone has sneezed in a row. My eyes were puffy, my nose was itchy and I could barely breath :o( I'm not looking forward to the rain this weekend but at least it'll give me a few days of no benedryl coma's.

I still made it out to the pool and did my workout. There aren't as many people showing up now since the marjority of the team did Wildflower. It's kind of nice though because it's not so crowded and Coach Tim can spend a little more time evaluating you.

Here's what we did:

Warm Up
100 Swim
100 Skating Drill
100 Shark Drill
100 Catch Up Drill
100 Slow Arm Recovery Drill
100 Choice

Main Set

2 x (4 x 50 Fast, 300 @ Race Pace, 100 Build)
200 Kick in between as a Recovery Interval

Cool Down

100 – 200 No Freestyle

Distance = 2,100 to 2,200

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Allergies are terrible right now! Try Alevert, it is non-drowsy & has to be taken daily. It seems to be helping me.
I miss the coached swims...last Wednesday I swam at Heather Farms but it just wasn't the same :(
So should I join the run team even though I won't be able to do the Nike half?

Rock said...

Great workout! My shoulders ache just thinking about it!

Claudia said...

YES, join the run team :o) you could do Arizona Half :o) you just have to pay your way there.

Natalie said...

Arizona + heat + running = no fun
But it would be good training since I need help with running. I just wish my knee would get better...but I am sure the coaches could really help me with that!

Phil said...

my shoulders are truly aching (and it's not even from thinking about it). it's from the "workout" I did yesterday.