Lilypie First Birthday tickers

May 24, 2006

Couch Potatoe

That's pretty much what I've been the last few weeks. My allergies are still killing me so the thought of running or biking and coming back with itchy puffy eyes and sneezing just doesn't sound fun. I have been going home and plopping on my couch. I haven't even walked the doggie in two days because I just don't want to be outside. Tonight is swimming so I may go out and do a few laps. We'll see how I feel later though.

One of my honorees, Deb Costello, is not doing so good so please keep her in your thoughts. Deb's sister has started a new blog to keep us updated on her progress( http://debutauntupdate.blogspot.com/). She hasn't even been able to write so her Sister is going to.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Did you go swim? Where? If you get time, read my blog about my swimming experience last night :(