Lilypie First Birthday tickers

May 30, 2006

Eat, Sleep and Eat

haa, haa....that was the duathlon of the weekend. I better get my butt back in training or I am going to have to close this blog cause I have nothing sports related to talk about :o( boo, hoo. I have not trained in a while, partially because of my horrible allergies and part because I needed a break and have been lazy. This weekend was pretty mellow but was filled with lots and lots of food. Rocky and I drove up ot Tomales Bay on Saturday (by Pt. Reyes) and went to an all you can eat Oyster Fundraiser. We had an insane amount of Oysters, lots of cheese and bread, fish, sausages and wine/champagne. It was all very yummy. On Sunday we took Patch to the park and the beach in Alameda although we didn't do much walking. We had lunch at the dog park and the plopped ourselves on some chairs at the beach and watched the Kite Surfers. Those guys are crazy. Of course we had to have dinner so we went to the Sushi Restuarant and had Teriyaki Beef, sushi and tempura vegtables. Monday we did not leave the house til 3pm. We watched the marathon of the Real Housewives of Orange County...wow how those shows just suck you in. Did some running around (in the car, not my feet) and then ended up at Pyramid for dinner with Rocky's cousin. As you can see eating was the theme of thew weekend. Hopefully this week I will do much better and at least get my butt back on the bike and back in the pool.....stay tuned.

No comments: