Lilypie First Birthday tickers

June 10, 2009

Buddy Run/Hike

Tuesday's are going to end up being a "buddy" run day as usual. The plan for now is to run in Danville unless something comes up and then I'll go to Lake Merritt. After my run I will then go for a hike with Debbie.

Last night I met Lindsay and Olivia and we went for an approx. 3 mile run. I forgot my watch and Ms. Olivia's watch did something wacky so we still don't know how far we are running but we figure it's somewhere close to 3 miles. We had a nice run.

After the run I went down the road and picked up Debbie and we went on a nice hike. It starts UPHILL. We hiked for an hour and then I dropped her off and headed home to relax.


this is the view from part way up the hill we start on

We are back to getting home at a late hour so we need to figure out what meals we can cook the day before that can be used as left overs on Tuesday and Thursday's. Coming home and cooking at 9pm is way too hard and by the time we cook, eat and take showers it becames way too late for me.

Anyway, happy RAINY Wednesday :o(

No comments: