Lilypie First Birthday tickers

June 23, 2009

Better 8 Miler

So I did end up being a little sore from last weeks track workout. I was not sore the next day but I was sore on day 2. It was a good sore though which means we had a good workout.

Saturday I met Olivia, Sandra and Jeanette out at the San Leandro Marina for another 8 mile run. It was a bit breezy, a bit cool and then a bit warm. This weather is still a bit funky. It was still cooler than it would have been though on the other side of the Tunnel so we are glad we ran by the water.

We had a much much better run this time and although there was a little bit of walking here and there we did way more running than walking so I think things are going to pick up for us and start getting a little easier. I say that now but we'll see once we get out there and start running in the heat. It's suppose to be 80's this weekend!

This week our schedule will be a bit off :o) we are going to the A's/Giant's game tomorrow night so we won't be doing track so we'll wait til Thursday to do a short run and then we have a 10 miler on Saturday. As much as I whine about having to run I am actually enjoying training and happy that we've started back up.

No comments: