Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 17, 2009

Sunny Days!

Woohoo it's finally going to be sunny and warm (HOT). I can't believe that we went from freezing, rain, hail, snow weather to 75 degrees today. This weekend is suppose to be even hotter. I love the sun, I love summer BUT why is it that it always gets warm right when we start running...LOL!! That I am not looking forward to but I am happy that finally we'll be getting some sunshine.

Had a great run last night although did feel a little winded. I think maybe was going a little faster and it was also already a little warmer than last week.

Tonight I'm taking the day off off but tomorrow morning I'm taking a class at 8:30am :o)

The rest of the weekend will be a bit busy but fun. I plan on getting everything put back into the cabinets on Saturday and then in the evening we are heading to SF to watch Rocky's band play. Sunday we have Brenda's Run, come out and join us if you aren't doing anything. This run is in Memory of our friend Brenda and the money raised will go directly to Coach Al's Man/Woman of the year campaign to raise money for LLS. The rest of the day will be spent relaxing.


No comments: