Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 09, 2009

OUCHIE!

I had not been able to attend my boot camp class because I had gotten sick with the stomach flu and then the kitchen work started at our house. I missed four classes and I'm super bummed but I'm back on track now and went to my class last night.

The first thing the trainer asked when I walked in was "where the heck have you been?"....sorry!!!

Anyway, class once again kicked my rear and I am very sore today but it's a good sore and I got in a great workout. We did a lot of leg stuff so although my whole body is sore my lower half if even more sore. I'm looking forwad to going back on Monday. In the meantime I plan to either do a workout on the Wii or just a reguar workout video at home. I might even see if I can get out for a run on Saturday morning. I gotta break in the new running shoes and we only have about a month and a half before we start officially training for Chicago...yikes!

No comments: