Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 20, 2009

Holy Hotness Batman!

WOW it is crazy hot around here. We went from it raining, snowing and hailing about a week and a half ago to 80+ degree weather. It's actually suppose to be in the 90's today but it hasn't quite gotten there yet. Of course this isn't going to last. Wednesdasy it's suppose to start cooling down again and then rain over the weekend....strange!!!

We had a very busy weekend but it was fun.

Saturday I started my morning out with a body conditioning class at 8:30am. Olivia and Jeanette joined me. It was HARD and the common theme today is ouchie, ouchie ouchie! haa, haa. The class was hard but it worked us out good. I plan on continuing with it. It's only $10 and the class was about an hour and twenty minutes. We got our money's worth.

After class I had to go weigh in, weight loss this week was only half a pound :o( boo, hoo but I guess the good news is that in 2 weeks I've lost 3 lbs. YAY! Every little bit counts and in the end it all adds up.

Ran a few errands after weigh in, put more of our kitchen stuff in the cabinets and then got ready to head to SF for Rocky's gig at Beale Street. Rocky, Olivia and I had dinner at Gordon Birch first and then headed over. It was a very yummy dinner and we had a great time at Rocky's gig. They had a great turnout. Got home about 11:30 and headed straight to bed because we needed to be up early on Sunday.

Brenda's Fun Run was on Sunday and I was volunteering. Alarm went off at 4:45am :o( It turned out to be such a nice day and we saw so many people from TNT that we haven't seen in a long time. It was such a successful day and Brenda would have been proud of all the hard work that was put into this race. There were over 200 people registered and $9000 was raised towards Coach Al's Campaign for Man/Woman of the Year!

The rest of Sunday was kind of spent lazing around. I took a 3 hour nap, I think I was pooped :o) and then got up and put more stuff away in our kitchen and actually finished..YAY!!! Then we plopped on our couch, watched a movie and relaxed. It was so hot that sitting was the only thing we wanted to do. When we headed to bed at 11pm it was still 82 degrees in our home!! YUCK!!

No comments: