Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 15, 2009

Back to Running

Things are going well and this week I'll be able to make my class both days. I went on Monday and I'll go again tonight.

I've also started running again. I ran a little under 3 miles last week and it went well. I was a bit nervous and worried that I wouldn't make it since I haven't run since September :o( but all went well. I also ran last night at Lake Merritt. I'd say I ran with Rocky and Phil but I'd be lying. Those guys kicked my butt and Phil has gotten so darn speedy that even Rocky couldn't keep up with him. He dusted us both. The good news is that I made it all the way around the lake (a little over 3 miles) without stopping. It was HARD not because I felt I couldn't make it but because it was insanely windy last night. We had a few spots where we were running into a bad headwind and that was no fun. I did it though and I felt great.

Things at the house are going really well. The kitchen is done, well about 98% done. The painting is being finished today and the hardware should arrive in a few days. The good news is we can use our kitchen again and this weekend I can put all our stuff way. We love the way it turned out. I'll post pictures once the rest has been done.

No comments: