Lilypie First Birthday tickers

November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well life is a bit crazy busy, work is busy and working the website is a bit busy so updating my own blog hasn't been happening :o( I might have to stick to once a week updates til things calm down.

This week has been a bit lazy and not much working out has been done. It'll probably be that way til next week. I do plan on riding on Saturday though I just haven't decided if I'll ride with the team in Sausalito or in Sonoma with a co-worker, her hubby and my hubby. I still have to check with Rocky and see what he'd like to do. Other than that our plan is to enjoy our time with family tomorrow, eat lots of yummy food and try to relax since we are off til Monday :o)

I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving!



glitter-graphics.com

No comments: