Lilypie First Birthday tickers

November 21, 2008

Monkey See Monkey Do

Well at least that's why our yoga teacher says :o) although yoga didn't happen much for me this week. Tuesday night I was in a meeting all afternoon and didn't get back to the office til almost 5pm so I ended up working late to go through phone calls and emails from the day. It was too late to go to class when I got home so I ended up googling "free yoga video's" and found one on youtube I really liked. I did it at home, alone in the comfort of my own home. I did good and pushed myself but I feel I try harder in an actual class with an actual teacher starting at me. Oh well, at least I did somthing.

Wednesday night I didn't do anything. I was suppose to ride but still have the small issue of not being able to :O( it's too dark to ride alone and I have no stationary bike BUT that problem will be solved soon :o) I've decided to go ahead and get a cycle trainer since we can get them at a great discount through TNT. I will use the cycle trainer during the week. I will also pray I don't cycle so hard I land in our downstairs neighbors lap..haa, haa. It's one of the reasons I didn't want to get one but I'm hoping it won't be too loud and I can get my workouts in.

Last night we had a team social at Sports Basement. Since I'm the web cappy I brought my laptop and helped a few of the participants with website questions. We were able to get 20% off also at Sports Basement so I bought a new wind/rain jacket for cycling which I really needed. Other than needing the jacket it's been very nice for my check book that I haven't really needed to buy any gear since I have it all. It can get quite expensive buying all the stuff we need especially in the winter when you need extra layers of stuff.

Tonight I will rest and get all my gear ready for this weekend. We have a team ride in San Francisco on Saturday and on Sunday we are to do a 60 minute recovery ride. I'm guessin that ride won't happen til later in the day since the hubby has a gig Saturday night :o) I'm sure sleeping in will be in the plan for Sunday morning.

It's back to being chilly and I'm not liking it. Riding in the cold is no fun although I'm happy it's just cold and not cold/rainy.

Happy Weekend!!

No comments: