Lilypie First Birthday tickers

October 21, 2008

Nike Marathon Udpate Part 2

I've added pictures to yesterday's update :o)

Okay where did I leave off? Oh yeah, crossed the finish line in 2:52 according to our watches and according to the chip results it was a 2:54.

We walked over to the handsome young firefighters with the pretty clue boxes and grabbed our much deserved Tiffany & Co. Necklance :O)


Made our way to the chip removal area and then grabbed our t-shirt which is a poopy brown color this year. I guess that's good for the boys but it's still kind of girly for the boys to wear.



Finally made it out of there and headed over to the TNT tent to grab some food and meet Rocky how was hanging out with his brother.

We chatted with them a little and then Olivia and I headed out to find my dad and Rocky's parents. Rocky decided to hang out longer and watch the marathoners on his team come in. Olivia and I made our way to the Safeway Parking lot where our parents were parked and then we had a nice tailgate lunch :o) we were all starving so we ate a little and just hung out for a bit. By the time we were done and ready to go home Rocky was also ready to be picked up so we made our way over to the Great Highway to find him. We then all headed back to my in-laws house in Daly City to shower, take a little cat nap and then headed back out for lunch.

We had been talking about Salvadorean food the night before so that's what we had for our post-race meal and it was the best meal ever. It was cheesy and it was greasy, yummy for my tummy. After lunch we said our good bye's to Rocky's paertns and then Rocky, Olivia, my dad and I headed back to Oakland. Olivia poo went home and we all went inside, unpacked and passed out. It was a long day and we were all pooped. The rest of the evening was pretty much spent vegging out on the couch.

THANK YOU to my dad who flew up just for our race. THANK YOU to Rocky's parents who hosted all of us at their house and the drove all over SF with my dad on Sunday to support us and cheer us on.

THANK YOU to Ms. Olivia for a great run. I had fun. WOOHOO Nike #5 - COMPLETE!

and THANK YOU to all our other friends who were out there cheering us on.

Congrats to my hubby who had a great race!

No comments: