Lilypie First Birthday tickers

November 29, 2006

It's CHILLY!

geesh can it get any colder around here? My car said that it was 34 degrees when I left for work at 7:30 :o( I'm not liking it and I better stop complaining because I am going to be spending the next 4 days in weather just like this because I'm going to NEW YORK...woohooo! Rocky and I leave with his family tomorrow for New York. We are going to have fun and play :o) I have never been there and am SUPER excited about it. The tree lighting is tonight which means NY will be in full christmas spirit mode. I can't wait. I am all packed up and ready to go. Mr. Patch will be spending the weekend with Momma Olivia. THANK YOU, OLIVIA :o) They will be heading up to Yuba City on Saturday. Olivia is spending the night there and going over to Sacramento on Saturday to cheer on our friends who are running the Cal International Marathon. Patch will get to play with his cousins Chloe and Max. Should be a fun weekend for them.

GOOD LUCK Cal International Runners :o)

Well as far as the weight loss goes, I had gained a few pounds over the Thanksgiving break but I've lost them already and I'm back at what I weighed in at on 12/20 so not too bad. I will be starting my boot camp now on January 22nd. That will work out much better for me. I'll be able to do the full series without missing any days. I'm looking forward to it and it'll get me in good shape for the New York Marathon training season.

1 comment:

Olivia said...

WELCOME!! Have fun in NYC... I'm sure you guys will have a great time-- just don't freeze your hiney off!!