Lilypie First Birthday tickers

November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!


myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics



Well, it's here that holiday where you eat and eat til your eyes pop out of your head :o) I am going to try to be very very good this year and not over do it. I did very well at weigh in this week and I am down another 3 lbs....WOOHOOO! Why is it I always go on a diet during the holidays? :o( waahhhh. My eating festivities will start tonight though. Rocky, our friend Lindy and her doggie Max are coming over to celebrate Patch's bday. We are having crab, steamed artichokes and PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE...YUMMY! So I will be good all day and save all my weight watcher points for dinner. The crab and artichoke aren't bad at all actually so that's a plus but the cheescake and wine is what get's ya. I can't wait. And YES, I did say that this is for Patch's bday. I have also ordered him a doggie cake and I got him a birthday hat. Stay tuned for pics next week.

I am suppose to start boot camp on Monday. I need to call them though and find out if I should start or wait til the next 3 week session starts. I just realized that I'll have to miss next Friday and the following Monday. They don't have make up classes so I'm thinking I may need to wait til the next session starts. I want to make sure I make all the classes.

I hope everyone has a wonderful, yummy and safe Thanksgiving!

No comments: