Lilypie First Birthday tickers

November 16, 2006

Boring Update

I haven't updated in a while so I thought I'd write something although I have nothing exciting to write about :o( Next week will be my last week to enjoy my sleep before I have to start getting up at 5:00am. My boot camp classes start on the 27th, I'll probably need them after the Thanksgiving meal although I plan to be a good girl and not overdue it on the food. Weightloss is coming along great. I was pretty bummed on Monday when I weighed in and had stayed at the same weight as last week but I weighed myself at home this morning and I'm down another 3 lbs.....woohooo! I am down 8lbs. YIPEEE! I gotta say that I LOVE Weight Watchers cause I can still eat the things I love. I have not been depriving myself of any yummy foods. I am just not eating like a piggie. OH but I don't care how many points Pumpkin Cheesecake is I am having a big fat slice on Thanksgiving Day :o)

This Saturday I've gotta help mark the course for the 20 mile run so I'll be out on my bike. My poor bike hasn't seen the outside of my house since May. I sure hope I manage to stay on it and not land on the ground somewhere :O( It'll be fun though to be riding out on the course supporting the participants running their last long run before the Honolulu Marathon.

Thursday nights are doggie training with Patch so that's where I shall be tonight.

No comments: