Lilypie First Birthday tickers

November 09, 2006

Boot Camp

Well, I have signed up for Boot Camp. Yep, I sure did. They had a great deal, probably cause it's winter so I went ahead and signed up. My classes begin Monday, November 27th. 3 days a week for 3 weeks. I chose to do the shorter program because of the holidays and I won't be aroudn much. I will see how I like it and maybe I'll sign up again in January when things are more mellow. For now I know the hardest thing will be getting up at 5am. Class starts at 5:30 :o( YIKES but it's the only class I can take and still make it home in time to get ready for work. I can't wait to see the results and hopefully with me eating better I'll see really good ones.

Here is a little bit from their website, Bay Area Boot Camp:

Bay Area Boot Camp is a women's only four-week program of fitness instruction, nutritional education and team motivation. Exercises include: calisthenics, short distance running/walking, body weight resistance training, weight training, jump roping, crunches, obstacle courses, PAR courses, hill running/walking, hiking, agility and power drills, sports drills, medicine ball work, stair climbing, partner drills, pilates, sport yoga, surprises and much more.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Wow, Good for you! I've been contemplating Bay Area Boot Camp for awhile, but I'm not sure if I can get up that early 3 times a week.

Phil said...

u can do it! have fun.