Lilypie First Birthday tickers

November 21, 2006

Happy Birthday Patch!

Today my little guy turns 1 year old :o) I met him when he was just 8 weeks old, he was such a little itty bitty guy. He weighed a little over 1 pound when I went to see him. I'm still not even sure how I ended up with a doggie, we aren't even allowed to have them in our apartment. I was just playing around and looking on craigslist and when I saw his picture I had to have him. I went and looked at him and fell in love with him. He had 4 siblings and he was the only one with long hair. His brothers and sister all had short hair and were either all black with one white spot or there was one little boy that was all brown just like the Taco Bell dog. I picked Patch. Patch was only suppose to be about 4-6lbs and today he is weighing in at 12lbs...YIKES. He is not overweight he just turned out to be a bigger doggie.


HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY PATCH!

1 comment:

Phil said...

happy b-day Patch!