Lilypie First Birthday tickers

September 29, 2006

Feeling Blahhhh!!!

Well, I've got a another race in 23 and I've done no running since I got back from Disneyland. I started getting sick the Thursday we got back and I am still sick, not happy about that all. I am finally feeling a little better today so I am hoping that I am on the mend. I have to be in San Francisco at 6:30am tomorrow morning for our Coached Run. I don't plan on running, I want to feel 100% before I get back out there again or I'm gonna relapse and that's not gonna do me any good. Our coached run this weekend will take the runners through part of the Nike course so that should be fun and interesting for everyone. I will be helping out with the water stop. I hope it's not too cold out there. I think I'm going to be on the Great Highway. It can get pretty chilly out there with the ocean being right there.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Bundle up! Get better, not worse! Wish me luck - the thought of 8 miles is freaking me out!

Phil said...

so sorry to hear you are still sick. i'm about 93% recovered. I still have some bad coughing going on. hope u get better soon. see u tmr!

Tonya said...

Not sure if you knew that Jake Raborn earned his Angel Wings yesterday - 10/5/06